IBF can assist with all your blending and filling needs. We compound and fill various types of personal care and home care products, including tubes, bottles, jars, vials and packettes with creams, lotions, soufflés, gels and more.
- Three dock doors
- Sampling room
- Warehouse with racking systems and clearly marked quarantine areas
- Pre-weigh room
- Compounding with mixers from 2-to 600-gallon capacity
- Cleaning and sanitization suite
- Clean parts storage
- (3) bottle/jar filling lines
- (2) tube filling lines (1 with a heated hopper)
- (2) tube labelers
- Steam sleever labeler
- Form-fill-seal (sample packette) filler
- Manual filling/assembly stations
- Process water purified by reverse osmosis (RO) and electronic deionization (EDI)
- Maintenance and parts room
- Label printing (Primera)
- Analytical chemistry
- R&D/Product development
- Customer working office area
IBF laboratory services are staffed to test your product at all stages of manufacturing, from formulation and raw materials testing to bulk intermediate and finished products.
The 167,000 square foot facility was completed in June 2016, and was designed with quality and efficiency in mind. The large space affords room for warehouse storage and for future expansion. The details regarding process flow and current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) compliance are evident. The new equipment is designed for ease of changeover, sanitary design, speed and efficiency, flexibility, future expansion and quality.
Personnel are trained on cGMPs and applicable standard operating procedures (SOPs). Each person participates in continual improvement activities. IBF is committed to quality and maintains a quality management system to ensure adherence to the quality manual and quality policy.
We use only the best grade of water for production, cleaning and sanitization. IBF continually tests our softened water and our reverse osmosis (RO) purified water to ensure it meets the highest standards.